Saturday 2 August 2008

Market Trip - Part Two

As usual, on Saturday, I will go to the Caribbean Market.
Where else...this is the most big, safe and almost 60% groceries that I want is here. (might be this is because it is the only 'big' place that we can go and we dont know where else bigger here)..

and today, I want to buy eggs with Omega Plus, which is less cholestrol and healthier, eventhough slightly expensive.

At the end, I couldnt find it.
It's not there.
Yupp.This is the situation of the market here.
Whenever you found something, its better to take it two or more(if possible, of course expired date is the main concern to buy and keep these groceries). Because, if this item finished, you might never see it again for another next two or three months!
I dont know whether they dont make an order regularly, or problem in ports or smuggling is not possible all the time or what....but this is te case.....and this is a little piece of difficulties that I have to overcome here.....This is life..here in Haiti

No comments: