Saturday 26 July 2008

Market trip

This is life here. You cannot go wherever and whenever you want.
Every destination and time are depends on:
1) so called safety and security condition
2) availability of cars
3) availability of bodyguards
4) priority to technical activity
5) priority to so called emergency matters

I just called a car for Caribbean Market to buy some groceries.
I want to go at 2pm but due to car was overbooked during this time, they pushed me to 3pm.
I cant go to this market at night due to security condition...and most of markets here closed at 7pm.well..here i am now as usual staying here home monitoring hurricane dolly in FOX news.
The weather is cloudy today.I might not be able to swim again.and this is not good to reduce the size of my tummy.and when its cloudy and rains...there are no signals for TV, no wave for internet and sometimes no electricity too.and sometimes no car available because of dangerous road condition.then, if this happened, I will stuck here alone lonely and fall asleep in unlovely dreamssss....
shit!

No comments: