Monday 28 July 2008

DXX Equipment


I am working here as DXX engineer, well...in formality, I am DXX coordinator.That's what they put on my offer letter and in any offical documents between me and my company.

I start to work here in 20th July 2006..until 30th November 2006, this time with Ericsson.

Due to some problem with my manager (name Rodrigo Santamaria) and my agent (Penta Consulting), I wish to stop my contract and join Digicel.

To avoid any problem on conflict of interest between Digicel (operator/customer) and Ericsson (supplier), I need to wait for a little while. Boss between this two company need to find some agreement. This two weeks is a very long wait moment for me. At last, Ericsson agree to set me free and I then freely joined Digicel.

And just like a celebration for my new appointment, Digicel invites me to Christmas party.

This party was so amazing! And my first day in Digicel was so great! On my first day, My laptop was ready, all the policies , life guidance and advice (because life here was quite difficult and totally different) and the most amazing thing is I was given the phone with all the important numbers installed in it! Hospital, doctors, managers, Directors, Security, Emergency contact...almost all important contact numbers was pre-installed...and this day, I start my day working in Digicel thinking about the party that I will go later that night...;-)....

What problem do I had with my manager?

He want to fired me because I refused to do blood test for malaria, which is not relevant at all with my stomach problem at that time...how stupid this colombian manager trying to be smart ass.Then he told me that he will sent me back to malaysia by end of that month...and i replied...send me back now, i dont care and i dont mind...well...i can answered him these because i already have my job secured in Digicel...heheheh......

Well...some photo of this equipment for me to remember and for you to see....;-)

No comments: